Free Injury Law Consultation With Injury Lawyers In Woodstock, IL Serving McHenry County & Beyond
It can be difficult to place a value on your time and capabilities. But if you’ve ever experienced a personal injury, whether it’s related to a car accident, boating mishap, or animal bite, you quickly realize that both are extremely important. A personal injury can be debilitating in many ways, including mentally, emotionally, financially, and, of course, physically. From a financial perspective, the toll of an injury not only extends to the cost of your medical care, but it can also impact your ability to work, resulting in lost wages and future earnings. Additionally, the effects can have varied and widespread emotional anguish and suffering; you may even find yourself depressed and unable to face the fear of whatever was involved in your accident.
For each and all of these effects, you are entitled to compensation from the at-fault party. Hiring a personal injury lawyer in Woodstock, IL increases the likelihood that you will be awarded the maximum for your situation. Don’t miss your statute of limitations for filing your case and making a claim; the personal injury lawyers at Lee Wombacher, LLC are skilled negotiators and litigators who will proactively work to help you receive what you deserve. Additionally, we perform work on a contingent fee basis; essentially, you don’t pay us unless you succeed in your case.
Our Injury Lawyers Have Helped Injury Victims Recover Settlements Such As These:
• $1,200,000 settlement on behalf of the family of a 39-year-old woman who was killed in an automobile accident in Lake County, Illinois.
• $1,265,000 settlement on behalf of a motorcyclist that received multiple fractures in an automobile / motorcycle collision.
• $230,000 wrongful death settlement for the family of 24-year-old deceased motorcycle driver struck by a pickup truck.
• Nearly $100,000 personal injury settlement for 40-year-old woman who slipped and fell on ice in front of a strip mall, suffering three bone fractures in the ankle and lower leg.
Some Examples of The Results Our Injury Attorneys Have Earned For Injury Victims:
• $70,000 uninsured motorist arbitration award for a 40-year-old man who was rear-ended and suffered bulging disks in his lower back.
• Over $75,000 jury verdict on behalf of a pedestrian who was intentionally struck by a vehicle, and suffered a fractured leg.
• $191,250 jury verdict in favor of plaintiff who suffered a non-surgical herniated disc following an automobile accident.
• Over 20 not guilty verdicts obtained in professional negligence matters including both alleged medical and legal malpractice.